The BC Venture Acceleration Program is a structured venture development program that helps early-stage entrepreneurs in BC grow their companies.
The program is delivered by a team of Executives in Residence (EiRs) that guide and coach early-stage companies through defining business models for sustained growth. Wavefront does not take equity stakes in companies, making companies free to grow on their own terms. The Venture Acceleration Program is fee-based, accepting companies that wish to work remotely or directly within the Accelerator Centre in Vancouver.
Offering exceptional value, the basic fee to participate in the program is $200 per month. Office space in the Acceleration Centre starts at $300 per month for a designated cubicle.
What Our Community is Saying
Please download this form and send it to email@example.com
- Guidance and expertise from accredited BCIC Executives in Residence and a supporting network of mentors
- Expert access to a wide range of entrepreneurs and specialists, business clinics, and professional partners
- Learning opportunities through workshops, seminars, and educational programs
- Critical connection opportunities to support networks, collaborators, potential investors, and employees
- Participate remotely or apply to be a resident in the Wavefront Accelerator Centre located in our downtown Vancouver offices
Accelerator Resident Benefits
- The chance to work alongside other entrepreneurs, mentors, and professionals
- Flexible offices and workstations
- Access to high speed internet and hardware like a printer, scanner, and copier
- Access to boardrooms equipped with flat panel displays, smartboard whiteboard, video conferencing, and Polycom conference system
Download Additional Program Details